- Provides web platform functionality and adopts web platform standards. For example using ES modules, web workers, and support fetch().
- Secure by default. No file, network, or environment access unless explicitly enabled.
- Supports TypeScript out of the box.
- Ships a single executable (deno).
- Provides built-in development tooling like a code formatter (deno fmt), a linter (deno lint), a test runner (deno test), and a language server for your editor.
- Has a set of reviewed (audited) standard modules that are guaranteed to work with Deno.
- Supports the use of existing npm modules
Video producer: https://gotocph.com/